2. Do not harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
3. Do not disrupt the normal flow of chat. This includes being abusive, excessive shouting, spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.
4. Do not post a message for any purpose other than personal communication. Prohibited messages include advertising, spam, chain letters, and other types of solicitation or commercial activities.
5. Do not impersonate another person, bot or falsely imply that you are a Multiverse employee.
6. Do not name and shame other users of any service, this includes in-game cheating or harassment reports.
7. Do not upload or distribute content that is illegal or that you don't have permission to freely distribute. We reserve the right to remove any content without warning. We will monitor or record activity and may remove any content at our discretion. Remember that your communications and your content are public and will be seen by others.
8. Nicknames must be visible and @-mentionable.
9. Recording of Voice Channels may only be done from within a designated streaming channel. 10. Do not @-mention or DM any Multiverse members that are not currently engaged in active discussions on the server. Exceptions are made if you have their express permission to do so.